Yes I was there , yes i had every thing Idreamed of , yes Ihad found heaven on earth ، yes I had U !
Yet Iwalked out of ur paradise never knowing why , never knowing how did i get so cold ; stone cold
i thougt of millions of reasons till i got lost in the maze of my thoughts , never reached an answer , never had a clue !
it's ur perfection that got me confused , ur flawless self that makes me feel afraid that I might change ur perfection , afraid that I might chnage U ...
it's U that i want forever , but will i get the chance ?!
all i need is to believe in U , that is if u believe in ME !!!
So do u believe in me ?!
And if u do , will u bring me back from death , the death that i have chosen ?!!!!
Yet Iwalked out of ur paradise never knowing why , never knowing how did i get so cold ; stone cold
i thougt of millions of reasons till i got lost in the maze of my thoughts , never reached an answer , never had a clue !
it's ur perfection that got me confused , ur flawless self that makes me feel afraid that I might change ur perfection , afraid that I might chnage U ...
it's U that i want forever , but will i get the chance ?!
all i need is to believe in U , that is if u believe in ME !!!
So do u believe in me ?!
And if u do , will u bring me back from death , the death that i have chosen ?!!!!
April 24, 2010 at 12:40am
No comments:
Post a Comment