I saw her not with my eyes , but with my heart , this moment short as it was meant alot , this moment carried alot ...
Right then when i laid my eyes on her beautiful face , my heart trembled with love , not ordinary love but alove that could give peace 2 the whole world , blood rushed through my pulsating viens to my brain to make me concentrate even more on every single detail of her beauty , eyes , nose , ears , hair , libs and i couldn't believe it , her beauty was beyond imagination , for me it was heaven on earth , for me it was an oasis n the middle of the vast desert , i wished i could reach 4 her n' hold her hands , tell her i love her , but she was too far , too hard 2 reach ...
I got scared ! , will fate drive me away from her ??
My heart screamed noooo but my mind was still clear and he knew that we weren't meant 4 each other and he told me 2 get away , but my eyes disobeyed my mind and kept looking at every single detail , b4 suddenly tears run like a river , for i have known no one that will fill her place in my heart , my ears heared nthn but her name over and over , my heart slowing down just like he's dying . BUT SUDDENLY I FELT TERRIBLE PAIN AND I FOUND MY SELF FLYIN IN THE AIR AS I GOT TOSSED BY A SPEEDING CAR WHICH I DIDN'T SEE AS I GOT DRIFTED AWAY WITH MY THOUGHTS , THEN I HIT THE GROUND AND MY EYES WERE STILL FOCUSED ON HER NOW TERRIFIED FACE , ONLY THEN I FELT THAT THIS WAS A MOMENT WORTH DYING FOR , ONLY THEN I CLOSED MY EYES AND RESTED IN PEACE ...
Right then when i laid my eyes on her beautiful face , my heart trembled with love , not ordinary love but alove that could give peace 2 the whole world , blood rushed through my pulsating viens to my brain to make me concentrate even more on every single detail of her beauty , eyes , nose , ears , hair , libs and i couldn't believe it , her beauty was beyond imagination , for me it was heaven on earth , for me it was an oasis n the middle of the vast desert , i wished i could reach 4 her n' hold her hands , tell her i love her , but she was too far , too hard 2 reach ...
I got scared ! , will fate drive me away from her ??
My heart screamed noooo but my mind was still clear and he knew that we weren't meant 4 each other and he told me 2 get away , but my eyes disobeyed my mind and kept looking at every single detail , b4 suddenly tears run like a river , for i have known no one that will fill her place in my heart , my ears heared nthn but her name over and over , my heart slowing down just like he's dying . BUT SUDDENLY I FELT TERRIBLE PAIN AND I FOUND MY SELF FLYIN IN THE AIR AS I GOT TOSSED BY A SPEEDING CAR WHICH I DIDN'T SEE AS I GOT DRIFTED AWAY WITH MY THOUGHTS , THEN I HIT THE GROUND AND MY EYES WERE STILL FOCUSED ON HER NOW TERRIFIED FACE , ONLY THEN I FELT THAT THIS WAS A MOMENT WORTH DYING FOR , ONLY THEN I CLOSED MY EYES AND RESTED IN PEACE ...
September 26, 2008 at 5:10am
No comments:
Post a Comment